- From Ashes to Assets: Making an Informed Decision on Buying a Damaged House
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments anyone can make, which is why it’s essential to perform the necessary due diligence when making such a
- What to expect if trying to purchase a vacation rental condominium in St Thomas, Virgin Islands
The local Virgin Islands Real Estate market for Vacation Rental / Investment condominiums continues to struggle with very low supply and heavy demand.
- Generational Wealth Starts at Home- by Sherrell Dorsey
For many Americans, purchasing a home is not only about establishing roots in a community, but it’s also a step towards building generational wealth.
- Why You Should Care About Home Appraisals: Guide for Buyers and Sellers
Whether you’re buying, selling, or refinancing, expect a home appraisal as a part of the process.
There are these funky alien looking creatures that live in the coral. They are called LOBSTERS.
- Why Live in the Virgin Islands?
I am often asked where I am from, and when I reply that I live in the VIRGIN ISLANDS, a common reply is WHY? Well, this is a pretty easy question to answer. And trust me, this blog is not even remotely a complete answer. But I thought it may be helpful to give some ...